1. The “Company” posts the contents of these Terms and Conditions on the service page so that “Users” can easily understand. 2. The “Company” may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws, such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. 3. When the "company" revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified, along with the current terms and conditions, according to the method of paragraph 1, from 7 days prior to the effective date of the revised terms and for a considerable period after the effective date, and the revision shall be made. These terms and conditions shall take effect on the effective date. However, if the amendment is unfavorable to the "member", it is notified in a reasonably possible way that the "user" can fully recognize, such as posting on the service page or providing an e-mail for a considerable period from 30 days before the effective date to the effective date. . 4. “User” has the right not to agree to the terms and conditions amended by “Company”. You can request it. However, if the "Company" does not express an intention to refuse even though the "Company" has clearly notified that if the "User" does not express his/her intention within 7 days while notifying the contents of the revised Terms and Conditions, it will be deemed that the expression of intention has been expressed. ” means you agree to the revised terms and conditions.
1. The “Company” continuously strives to provide stable “services”. 2. The “company” must have and operate a security system suitable for the nature of the “service” provided by the “company” so that “members” can safely use the “service”. 3. The “Company” must handle the opinions or complaints raised by “members” who use “services” if it is recognized as justified. At this time, the processing process is communicated to the customer in various ways.
1. “Company” provides the following “services” to “users”. A. Provision of music library and contract for use right B. Customer center operation for member convenience
2. The “Company” may change the contents of the “Sound Source” to be provided by the contract to be concluded in the future if there is a change in the environment for sound production and distribution. 3. If there is a problem with the contents of the “service” contracted with the “member” and the “company” changes it, the “company” notifies the user of the reason by e-mail or a similar method. 4. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the "Company" compensates the "Member" for damages caused by this (However, the amount of compensation does not exceed the payment amount of the "User"). And this is not the case if the “Company” proves that there is no intention or negligence. 5. The “Company” blocks, restricts, deactivates, suspends, or restricts members’ access to all or part of the site and “services” and “sound sources” at any time at the discretion of the “company” without any legal responsibility or notice to the “members” You can quit.
1. The “user” applies for membership by filling in member information according to the registration form set by the “company” and expressing consent to these terms and conditions. 2. The “Company” may withhold or reject the approval of the member registration application that falls under any of the following items among “users” who have applied for membership as a “member” as in Paragraph 1, until the cause is resolved. A. In case of false or omission of registration information B. In case of stealing other people's information C. In case the applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership in accordance with these terms and conditions D. The purpose of interfering with the business of the “Company” If expected
3. The time of establishment of the membership contract is the time when the approval of the "company" reaches the "user".
A. The “Company” provides a non-exclusive provision to the “Member” for the license, which means that the “Member” purchases the right to use the license for a fixed period, not the license asset itself, when purchasing the license. do. B. “Members” agree to 'use as background music' by being included as part of any content when using the BGM and SFX sound sources of the “company” and cannot be used for other purposes outside of these terms and conditions. C. For content created using the "sound source" of the "company", revenue can be generated for the content integrated with the "sound source" on youtube.com (hereinafter referred to as YouTube), but the registration system for the content (eg YouTube Content) ID, Facebook Right Manager or similar system), etc.) and cannot claim ownership of it. D. Paid members can use any number of “sound sources” provided by the category according to the type of product, and each member can use it regardless of the number of contents within the usable range below, and use the contracted usage right Only when the member's content is published within the period, the right is permanently recognized even if the period of use ends. E. Channels or videos that the “member” has not registered on the “company” site cannot be protected by rights protection tools such as Youtube Content ID.
2. Regulations on the scope of service use
A. SNS: A platform operated by an individual or a company that falls into the category of social media externally - Youtube, Instagram, FaceBook, Vimeo, Tictok B. Video/Audio Streaming: A platform operated by an individual or company externally for video and audio Platforms that fall into the category of streaming services - Afreeca TV, Naver TV, Twich, Youtube Live, Podcast, Podbang, Umm (MM), Spoon Radio, Bla Bla, Clubhouse C. Broadcast: Externally TV or movie theater, radio, outdoor It refers to methods other than the web such as advertisements - Drama, radio, home shopping, animation D. Webcast: refers to any method that is published or exhibited through the web. - Webtoons, websites, online platforms, web dramas, web entertainment, web advertisements, e-commerce E. Physical media, exhibitions, physical publications, etc. All methods that fall into the categories - e-books and audio books, performances, games, Hardware installation, publishing, music release, software and apps, presentations and slides, commercial videos, movies, TV commercials
3. Scope of use by license
A. Creator: SNS, Video/Audio Streaming/2 private channels per all platforms B. Business: SNS, Video/Audio Streaming, Broadcast, Web cast, (except TV advertisement)/Unlimited between videos C. Enterprise: Adjust quotation Consultation through D. Beat: Available for release/performance after one-time payment
1. Use of “sound source” for purposes outside the scope of use without a separate contract 2. Provision of “sound source” in part or in whole directly or by processing to a competing “service” 3. “Sound source” free of charge to others 4. Sharing, transferring, donating, or duplicating the “sound source” as a single stand-alone file or as a compressed file, using or sharing for all other purposes, including all Internet sites, SNS and P2P sites 5. Sound sources in public places Performance or presentation as a single work 6. Claim to be the creator or copyright holder of the “sound source” itself or a secondary work created using the “sound source”
1. In principle, the “service” is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but the “company” aims to improve the “service” for the “user”, including facilities, maintenance, inspection, replacement and breakdown of computers and information and communication equipment. , In the event of interruption of communication, the provision of the “Service” may be temporarily suspended without notice to the “User”. 2. The “Company” is not responsible for any personal expenses or damages incurred by the “member” in violation of these terms and conditions or laws in the process of using the “service”. 3. In the event of an accident caused by an illegal act such as hacking or virus distribution by a third party to the “company”, there is an intentional or serious negligence of the “member” in relation to the accident, or the “company” uses security procedures to prevent the accident The “Company” is not responsible if the duty of care required by the relevant laws is fulfilled, such as establishing and thoroughly complying with it.
1. “Payment” in accordance with the conclusion of the “Paid Use Agreement” among “Services” is made through the payment method provided by the “Service”. 2. In principle, the “service” usage fee must be paid in advance, and the usage fee must be paid by the payment method set by the “company” immediately after the conclusion of the service contract or by the payment deadline.
1. If the “user” violates the obligations of these terms and conditions or causes damage to the “company” in connection with the use of the “service”, the “company” shall be compensated for the damage. 2. “Members” must not engage in any of the following acts. A. Theft of other people’s information B. Registration of false information related to use C. Transfer and gift of “service” rights and contracted contents to others D. Change of information posted by “company” E. Other acts that violate current laws 3. “Member” uses the ID selected by “User” to use “Service”. However, the “Company” may reject or restrict the use of the ID of the “Member” in the event that the account of the “Member” is anti-social, harms public morals, or is likely to be mistaken for an operator. 4. The “member” is responsible for any damage caused by the leakage, transfer, or rental of account information by the “member”. 5. “Member” is responsible for protecting and managing the password used for the use of “Service”. However, the “Company” may recommend the “Member” to change the password regularly or irregularly for security reasons. 6. If there is a change in the information registered at the time of membership registration, the “member” shall immediately notify the change by means of modifying member information. The company is not responsible for damages to “members” caused by delay in change.
1. The “Company” does its best to reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by the “Member” and compensate for the damage. However, in the event that prompt processing is difficult, if the “company” deems it necessary, the “member” will be notified of the reason and processing schedule. 2. In the event of an application for damage relief from a “member” in relation to an e-commerce dispute between the “company” and “member”, the Fair Trade Commission or a dispute mediation agency commissioned by the Mayor/Do Governor may follow the mediation. 3. The “Company” shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the “User” due to any of the following reasons. A. When the “Service” cannot be provided due to a natural disaster or a force majeure equivalent thereto B. When the “User” neglects to manage his/her ID or password C. A public communication line other than the management area of the “Company” In case the use of the “service” is impossible due to the disability of the
1. When the “Company” notifies the “Member”, it can be sent to the e-mail address designated by the member in advance with the Company. 2. In the case of a notice to an unspecified number of “members”, the “company” may substitute individual notices by posting them on the company bulletin board or pop-up window for more than one week. However, individual notices are given for matters that have a significant impact on the member's own transaction.
1. Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between the “company” and “members”. 2. In the event of a dispute between the “company” and “member”, we sincerely consult each other for resolution of the dispute.
1. The “Company” may display various information deemed necessary by the “Member” during the use of the Service on the service screen, notify it in a notice, or provide it to the “User” by e-mail, SMS, or phone. “Users” may refuse to receive information such as e-mail at any time, except for information on procedures for fulfilling obligations imposed on the “company” in accordance with laws, answers to customer inquiries, and other transaction-related information. “Company” provides members with a method for opting out. 2. The “Company” is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of the member’s participation in the advertiser’s promotional activities through the posted advertisement, or as a result of communication or transaction.