1. Homepage (site) membership registration and management A. Identification according to service use, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of duplicate registration, confirmation of subscription intention, preservation of records for dispute settlement, complaint handling, etc. , delivery of notices, etc.
2. Service quality improvement and new development A. New service development and customized service provision, service provision and advertisement posting according to statistical characteristics, service validity check, access frequency identification, statistics on member service use, event and advertisement information Providing opportunities to participate, etc.
3. Implementation of contract for service provision Fee settlement according to paid service provision A. Content provision, purchase and payment for paid service use, identity verification, product delivery or billing, etc.
1. Purpose of member identification when signing up for membership A. ID (e-mail address), password, occupancy authentication information (mobile phone number), name, gender, nickname, identification information (CI) of the same person, data obtained from a member registration service company
2. Purpose of consultation, paid service provision and contract execution A. Payment method owner information (name), credit card company information, mobile phone number, landline phone number, legal information required by the payment company, service use records, access logs, cookies , access IP address, payment information and records
3. When identification is required to verify age and comply with related laws A. Name, date of birth, gender, domestic/foreigner status, mobile phone number, linkage information (CI), duplicate verification information (DI) B. Under 14 years of age In the case of a minor (hereinafter referred to as a “child”), when signing up for the first time, to obtain the consent of a legal representative, authentication is carried out through a real-name authentication institution with a mobile phone number. At this time, you can collect the legal representative's name, contact information, CI, and DI values.
4. Information generated in the course of using the service A. PC Mac address, PC specification information, browser information, other program version information used when using the service, and other information (access log, cookie, access IP information)
5. The company collects personal information in the following ways. A. Member fills out and agrees to membership at the time of membership registration B. 1:1 inquiry C. Telephone or e-mail consultation D. Use of payment service E. Refund request
1. Information for member identification is stored in a separate database (DB) and kept until membership withdrawal. The stored information may be used for identification such as illegal use. 2. Information on legal representatives of children and adolescents under the age of 19 will be destroyed together when the children and adolescents reach the age of majority or when the personal information is destroyed due to the child or adolescent's membership withdrawal. 3. Collected information including the above information is kept for the time specified below. A. Reasons for retaining information according to company policy - Records of negative use: For the purpose of requesting investigation by law enforcement agencies or protecting other members Retention period: 1 year - Member registration and management: Until withdrawal from the website - Record of identity verification: Information and communication network Act on Promotion of Use and Information Protection, etc. Retention period: 6 months
B. If it is necessary to keep in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the company may keep the member's personal information for a certain period of time stipulated by the relevant laws even after the purpose of collection and use has been achieved. - Website visit record: Communication secrecy protection Act retention period: 3 months - Records on payment and supply of goods: Act on consumer protection in e-commerce, etc. Retention period: 5 years - Records on member complaints or dispute handling : Act on consumer protection in e-commerce, etc. Retention period: 5 years - Records on labeling and advertisement: Act on consumer protection in e-commerce, etc. Retention period: 6 months - Records on transaction such as contract details and performance: E-commerce Act on Consumer Protection, etc. Retention period: 5 years - Records on collection, processing and use of credit information: Act on the use and protection of credit information Retention period: 3 years
1. When the member agrees in advance 2. When it is necessary for the settlement of fees for service provision 3. When there is a request from a related institution for investigation, trial or administrative purposes according to related laws 4. Use posted on the website In case of violating the terms and conditions or operating principles
|Company||Contents||Payletter||Credit card payment, Paypal payment|
1. Members and their legal representatives can inquire or modify the registered personal information of themselves or children under the age of 14 at any time, and may request cancellation of membership. 2. To inquire or modify personal information of members or children under the age of 14, click “Change Personal Information” or click “Withdraw Membership” to cancel membership. . Alternatively, if you contact the person in charge of personal information protection in writing, by phone or by e-mail, we will process it without delay. 3. In the case of a request for correction of personal information errors, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made. However, exceptions may be made in the following cases: - If there is a risk of significantly harming the life, body, property, or rights and interests of the person or a third party - If there is a risk of significantly impairing the business of the service provider - In case of violation of laws and regulations
4. The company processes personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of a member or legal representative as specified in “Processing and Retention Period of Collected Personal Information” and cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
1. Object of destruction: Personal information of all members according to service use 2. Destruction procedure: Personal information entered by members for service subscription, etc. and information collected with consent, after the purpose of use, such as service termination, is achieved It is deleted or destroyed after being stored and stored for a certain period of time (refer to the period of processing and retention of personal information) according to the reasons for information protection in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. 3. Destruction method: Personal information recorded in writing is shredded and destroyed with a shredder, and personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
1. Technical measures A. The company is equipped with all technical devices to ensure stability so that personal information is not stolen, lost, leaked, altered, or damaged in processing members' personal information.
2. Administrative measures A. The company prepares necessary procedures for access and management of members' personal information, and educates employees who handle personal information to understand and comply with the importance of the personal information handling policy. B. The company protects from unauthorized access by limiting the number of persons who can process members' personal information to a minimum.
1. The company installs and operates a cookie that stores and frequently finds member information through the Internet service. When a member accesses the website, the member can read the contents of the cookie in the member's browser, find additional information, and provide the service without additional input such as name. Cookies are used to provide better service to members and identify a member's computer but not individually. 2. Members have the option to install cookies, and by setting options in the web browser, you can accept all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services that require login. 3. For information on how to specify whether or not to allow cookie installation in a web browser, refer to the Help of each browser.
1. Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Report Center: 118 without area code | http://privacy.kisa.or.kr 2. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: 1833-6972 | http://www.kopico.go.kr 3. National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau: 182 without area code | http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr 4. Supreme Prosecutor's Office Cyber Investigation Division: 1301 without area code | http://www.spo.go.kr